Discussion Starter #1
Ray Lewis & Deer Antlers...lol
He beat a murder wrap ....contributed & ended 2 people lives
& now folks are finding it hard to believe he'd
Lie about banned substance abuse??? Lol

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
He pled down from murder....and we're worried that he used deer antler spray.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
I am no Ravens fan, but years on this board has taught me one thing, you PBurgh fans are true haters.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
25ftup said:
I am no Ravens fan, but years on this board has taught me one thing, you PBurgh fans are true haters.
It goes way beyond this board. I personally know quite a few Pittsburgh fans, and they are all the most biased and blind fans out there. Which is a shame, because I don't see how they can fully appreciate a sport with that kind of attitude.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
The substance itself, according to doctors, cannot be effectively delivered via spray or orally. It also doesn't help anyone run faster, hit harder or jump higher. It helps heal faster. What the Patriots did was far, far worse than what Ray Ray did. Even though I am a Raven fan at this moment in time, and by 10pm tomorrow that will end, I really don't think there is anything here.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Phase47 said:
25ftup said:
It goes way beyond this board. I personally know quite a few Pittsburgh fans, and they are all the most biased and blind fans out there. Which is a shame, because I don't see how they can fully appreciate a sport with that kind of attitude.
Yeah, my 12 year old son is a Giants fan and I punish him regularly for it. He once told me one of his favorite NHL teams is the Rangers, now he is not allowed to watch hockey. He doesn't get it. Until he stops fully appreciating sports and becomes a biased and blind fan of anything Pittsburgh and a true hater, well he can just go cry and whine about it like the rest of the world.

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
Phase47 said:
25ftup said:
Almost at Flyer fans level.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Danesdad, you would not last a minute in Philly. You talk a great game though. Now come back and say "I would never be caught dead in philly" By the way I do not live in Philadelphia.

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
25ftup said:
Danesdad, you would not last a minute in Philly. You talk a great game though. Now come back and say "I would never be caught dead in philly" By the way I do not live in Philadelphia.
You are probably right. They'd have to take my belt and shoelaces off of me. If I was in Philly, I'd smoke myself. As far as you not living there, I congratulate you on that.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Phase47 said:
25ftup said:

Have you met trask yet?

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
I don't know........you can draw your own conclusion.

This is worthy of an Oscar...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts