The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Guy got what he deserved...

Hey, its a pretty simple situation I think. Don't be a scumbag, and break in to someones home, and it is likely that you won't have to worry about being shot in the first place.....

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Gentlemen,
This man was a repeat criminal that finally broke into the wrong house. The liberals will being going nuts in the news media, showing the relatives. Nobody has ask the home owner if he and his family are now safe in this neighborhood. This mans home had been broken into multiple times, endangering his family, he might want to upgrade from a hand gun to a shotgun. This is the kind of incident that happens when your neighborhood degrades, and a criminal ellement targets a home multipule times.
Pine Creek/Dave

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
libs will say he should of let LE do their job and catch the bad guy. yea right, like LE was able to stop this bad guy up till now.

·
Banned
2,894 Posts
This kind of thing should happen to more of these bums. It might just makes other thugs think twice.

·
Super Moderator
14,532 Posts
I agree when the family says the guy should have been warned before he was shot. But, I figure it was his family that dropped that warning ball. They should have been warning him from the time he was a little boy that if and when you decide to live your life as a predator eventually someone is probably going to kill you.

When someone grows up and becomes a predator of the honest members of society it was that predator’s family that failed in not warning them early on in life about the real and inherent dangers of being a predator.

It is time society and the media figure out how to get things like that back in the correct perspective.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I AM the law enforcement of my own home, and in my personal safety, for that matter. I don't dial 911 if I am in danger. I dial 911 to report a car accident, a house on fire, etc....nuff said there.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
The familys response is absolutely disgusting. An 18 page criminal report sounds like a real good guy that deserved a warning shot.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Come on guys this house was broken into "several times before," proably by the same perp, it should have been easy pickins. The old man changed the rules "without warning."

The perp proably toled his family he wsa going to the "old mans house" to get some beer money and now he's dead.

I guess in these times even burglars are "entitled" to a easy living in the eyes of some people.

·
Registered
870 Posts
whil e kioti said:
I guess in these times even burglars are "entitled" to a easy living in the eyes of some people.
Big part of the problem today is that the criminals have more rights than the victicms

1 - 11 of 11 Posts