The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give me solid info. on entering the tuesday tourny's at blue marsh. can't find any solid stuff and plan to enter a few yet. i need to know from when to when, and cost per boat/team. any info. would be awesome.

also lookin for a backup partner to fish some tourneys like blue marsh and marsh creek. please pm. i got boat and all that just need someone who is considerate and pays his own way. including gas and baits. we would fish for fun and get to know each other and our styles and hopefully win some cash. all winnings split 50/50

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx man but where is the fee to enter. and also do you have to go to that ramp or can you launch anywhere and motor to there?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I don't know the fee.. I think you can launch anywhere and motor there.. I fished a spring buddy tourney there a couple years ago and a few guys launched at state hill and motored to dry brooks..

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool deal. thanx for the info. gonna fish it here a couple times before tourney and hopefully have a game plan. but you know the bad part of a plan is you still need a backup plan,LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts