The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a turkey hunt guide or outfitter in pennsylvania for under 500 dollars

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never turkey hunted before and wanted to start turkey hunting

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I'm sure there's enough guy's on here in your area willing to take you out and show you the rope's. I'm in New Jersey otherwise I'd offer.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not quite sure. I just want to get out with a guide or someone who is good at turkey hunting and try and get me a turkey

·
Registered
143 Posts
What is your schedule like during the week of the fist 2 weeks of MAY? I might be able to help you out. I love watching bird success especially the first. Lots of experences and success.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
I will be hunting everyday down here in Washington County, your more than welcome to tag along if you want to make a trip down this way!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would recommend you email Phil Ferrare of the National Wild Turkey Federation - [email protected]. Phil is the regional director in your area and he can tell you who the contact person is for the Nittany Valley Longbeards in State College.

If you join this group, you will get to know some excellent turkey hunters who are willing to help others.

·
Registered
143 Posts
When it gets closer to May you can always send a message and let me know how your schedule is. By the way I am A NWTF member and Life member of NAHC if that really means anything to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts