Need some opinions here please guys. Got a low hit on a doe around 4 this evening. Complete pass through with a green smelly arrow. Had a good blood trail and watched the doe sulk off slowly after she ran about 30 yards. Lows tonight are predicted to be around 33. You guys think I would be better going back around 10 tonight or waiting until early tomorrow morning. Any help is appreciated, as I have never gut shot a deer before, Ive been fortunate that all archery deer have never gone farther than 75 yards.