The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help with an argument my girlfriend and I had yesterday. Well it started when she HAD to have her Mcdonalds frys. So we stop for the frys , as we are leaving mc ds she says want some frys? So i'm driving and I grab a few frys, as I go to put them in my mouth one fry goes up my nose, so I laugh a little and she says ,Your not going to eat that now are you? I laughingly say sure why not. She says you eat that and i'm not kissing you for a week. So I ate it . You can back me on that , right guys?

·
Registered
39,982 Posts
I need some clarification. What did you eat? The fry or what was on it when it came outta your nose?

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
When she said "you aren't going to eat that"....I believe the proper thing to do would have been to offer it to her, and if she declined, then proper etiquette would have been to put that fry back in the container.........

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
atr, Apparently in your Spelling Bee championships, fries was not one of the words you had to spell.....

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buzz said:
When she said "you aren't going to eat that"....I believe the proper thing to do would have been to offer it to her, and if she declined, then proper etiquette would have been to put that fry back in the container.........

That's could be trouble

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Nothing wrong with a little mucus and cilia on your fries.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Well then, you will have to go to a different type of orifice to garner that condiment.

·
Registered
12,199 Posts
Rule of thumb: "When you're necking with your honey and your nose gets kind of runny you may think it's kind of funny but it's snot."

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
atr said:
Please help with an argument my girlfriend and I had yesterday. Well it started when she HAD to have her Mcdonalds frys. So we stop for the frys , as we are leaving mc ds she says want some frys? So i'm driving and I grab a few frys, as I go to put them in my mouth one fry goes up my nose, so I laugh a little and she says ,Your not going to eat that now are you? I laughingly say sure why not. She says you eat that and i'm not kissing you for a week. So I ate it . You can back me on that , right guys?
Doesn't sound like an argument. Eat what you want and dump her.
Does she have any idea where your fingers have been over your hunting time afield?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts