The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK , here is the situation . My daughters mother has a nice older couple as friends . The older couples daughter apparently is going though some tough times . So the older couple has their daughters child ( their grand daughter ) quite often .

Here's the problem . The grand daughter is a brat . I'm sure it's a reflection of whatever is the problem at her parents household . But , because my daughters mother is friends with the grandparents , my daughter has to put up with this brat quite often as a playmate when the adults hang out together . In the near future they have an all day function which will cause my daughter to have to deal with this brat all day long . My daughters mother refuses to mention the bad behavior in the likely case it will offend the grandparents . I feel for my daughters dilemma , but what else can I say ? I hate to see what should be a fun filled day , remembered as a nightmare .

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys . I figured I will have to talk to the grandfather . He & I get along pretty well . The grandparents are really good Christian people .
I reallly do feel bad for the young girl , but her manners are horrible . I'll have a talk with my daughter and try to smooth out her anxiety about the day . She's a pretty bright kid ( gets it from her moms side
) , so I'm sure we'll figure some way to save the day .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts