The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just registered recently & have gone from perusing to posting so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I just started hunting a few years ago. Never was opposed to it, just didn't feel like I could take a life, but then I started to feel like I needed to experience the whole process of obtaining & preparing my food.
I still don't enjoy taking a life, but I look forward to every other detail of the hunt & especially the fruits of the labor in the form of a full freezer of tasty cuts of hormone free meats!
I have been lucky enough to have gotten a deer every year since my second deer season & this year I not only filled all three doe tags but also got my first buck, a big 7 point bruiser.
My favorite seasons are deer, turkey & dove.
I'd like to get into waterfowl this fall.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Welcome aboard...something about a freezer of hunted meat, and a stack off cut firewood that just makes you realize what God gave us our own hands for.

I don't think many here rejoice in the act of killing itself, that is why all try to make it as quick and clean as possible, but NO person knows respect for life and animal like a compassionate hunter and I will NEVER be convinced otherwise.

Anyway...WELCOME!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
RB-HPA said:
Welcome aboard...something about a freezer of hunted meat, and a stack off cut firewood that just makes you realize what God gave us our own hands for.

I don't think many here rejoice in the act of killing itself, that is why all try to make it as quick and clean as possible, but NO person knows respect for life and animal like a compassionate hunter and I will NEVER be convinced otherwise.

Anyway...WELCOME!
Well said. Welcome to the hunting fraternity and HPA.

·
Premium Member
24,189 Posts
Welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts