The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just across the PA line in Frederick, MD But I spend a good bit of time hunting around Danville. My cousin owns a place there.

I like to travel around the country and hunt different states and game. I'm always looking for an inexpensive hunt and good people to hang out with. I have a 2000 F350 7.3L 6 speed manual. Stack 4 guys in the crew cab and head out. LOL I have a power inverter in the back that I plug a small chest freezer in to to bring meat back home in. I love to turkey hunt and have started my Grand Slam quest in the last few years. I have a pronghorn hunt scheduled for next year and am looking for some guys that would like to go along. I thought by now my son would be hunting with me but he has no intrest, so I'm back out on my own looking for hunting buddies.

Mike (Camo)

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
camotruck said:
Just across the PA line in Frederick, MD But I spend a good bit of time hunting around Danville. My cousin owns a place there.

I like to travel around the country and hunt different states and game. I'm always looking for an inexpensive hunt and good people to hang out with. I have a 2000 F350 7.3L 6 speed manual. Stack 4 guys in the crew cab and head out. LOL I have a power inverter in the back that I plug a small chest freezer in to to bring meat back home in. I love to turkey hunt and have started my Grand Slam quest in the last few years. I have a pronghorn hunt scheduled for next year and am looking for some guys that would like to go along. I thought by now my son would be hunting with me but he has no intrest, so I'm back out on my own looking for hunting buddies.

Mike (Camo)
Mike, love to see that truck down in our new truck forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts