The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't mean to start off on a bad foot but I use a crossbow, drive deer and use a leghold trap or two, etc! If I have come to the wrong place to hold civilized conversations about these topics please let me know Asap and I will abandon my membership to this site!!............................................LOL................Don't take my words too seriously, just funnin around which is what huntin is supposed to be about!!! Best wishes to you and yours!!!!

P.S. I'fn u doesnnt pik on myy spiellian i wasn't pik on urn, OK! lol

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Howdy and welcome to HPA!! Did a lot of trapping in my younger days for rats. Always managed to catch a few mink. I'm a crossbow shooter myself so you won't ruffle my feathers. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Acorn20
Thanks for the welcome. Could you please send me to the proper place to learn how to post pics?

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Crossbow use won't get ya banned by itself i am pretty sure...
and PA needs more deer drivers to get things up and moving. WELCOME!

·
Registered
645 Posts
welcome and enjoy the site! was a spot on one of the forums on posting pictures but couldn't find it for you but i'm sure some info will be sent soon.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all, I found the info on posting pics. Who would have thunk it would be in the FAQs. lol

·
Administrator
28,691 Posts
LLB said:
Thanks all, I found the info on posting pics. Who would have thunk it would be in the FAQs. lol
LLB, you'll find a more detailed tutorial on how to post pics by clicking here.

Here!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts