The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the long time members probably noticed I haven't been around much for the last few years. Lots of changes happened in my life. Basically started over once more. One bow, a few coins and a few years time and I finally have enough inventory to fill most orders in less than a day. It's been a long road but I'll never quit doing what I love. Feels good to be back! Please be patient as I'm a one man show and things can get crazy busy at times.

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Great to see your presence here once again. Many missed your input, Mike. For those that may be new here, I highly recommend Arrowhead for your crossbow purchases and he can build some mean custom arrows for often times less than factory arrows at the box stores.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Great to see your presence here once again. Many missed your input, Mike. For those that may be new here, I highly recommend Arrowhead for your crossbow purchases and he can build some mean custom arrows for often times less than factory arrows at the box stores.
I'll 2nd this. My buddy and I drove much farther than we had to just so we could deal with Mike. Great and knowledgeable guy, even when you're asking dumb questions on your first crossbow purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts