The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hitler or should I say Obama is now working on executive orders for GUN CONTROL bypassing Congress...Thank you democrats on HPA who VOTED Hitler back in... He played these games in the last 4 years NOW we get 4 more years of Dictator RULE...We preached to you guys to throw Hitler out...But you joked about it and said nothing will happen...

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
30-06kid said:
To say Obama is like Hitler is just well never mind.

burk why didn't you run?
How can you be sure that he isn't like Hitler......

For all you and I know, he could disarm us all through executive order, then order everyone who doesn't believe in his ideology to be rounded up and exterminated, or thrown in prison as a political prisoner........

·
Registered
948 Posts
He is more like Hitler than he is like George Washington. That is not disputable.

·
Banned
152 Posts
ill give them my address, and they can executive order the whole way to my property, but once then enter the boundary they better have more than a warrant or some "order" cause its not going to be easy! G.W. said it best

·
Registered
465 Posts
buckmasters243 said:
All he has to do is declare martial law and the constitution and bill of rights is trash.All it takes it a massacre or a snow storm.
If this ever happens, I'm hoping my brothers in arms still on active duty will have something to say/do about that.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

whose lead is Saddam Hussein Obama following?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
anobody said:
ill give them my address, and they can executive order the whole way to my property, but once then enter the boundary they better have more than a warrant or some "order" cause its not going to be easy! G.W. said it best
Can't say it better than that George. Keep stocking up!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Muzz said:

whose lead is Saddam Hussein Obama following?
Also, can't say it better than that either. Obama didn't start a world war, or kill millions, but....hey, he's on a roll. Taking down the mighty USA from inside without firing a shot is a good start, right?

Yes, every dictator in history had to disarm the citizens in order to complete their work. Look it up.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Of note:

The president would do well to not trounce the bill of rights through executive fiat. It won't hold up in federal or supreme court, not to mention ticking off a LOT of armed people.

This one is still hard, even for Mao Obama....It's telling gun owners they can't do so, and violating the constitution in the process. Not a good combination.

Also, right now he is trying to SCARE us all (it's working to some degree) into thinking he can do what wants. He is also trying to SCARE Congress so they will do his bidding. After the recent "fiscal cliff" disaster, I think the GOP will stand up to the libs this time. Also, there a LOT of Dems in Red States/districts that are up for re-election that won't go along with severe gun control.

·
Registered
948 Posts
It is scary, yet embarrassing that we even have to discuss this. The 2nd Amendment is very clear. The right "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The Constitution is an obstruction to the left. They want the Gov't to be "Mordor on the Potomac". The "great eye", that has control of everything....even buying approved toilet paper. We have lost so much already. The 2nd is the BIGGIE that if that's gone then all the rest will fold. Why not? What are THE PEASANTS going to do about it? Right.

Stand up for your rights.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
So hypothetically speaking what happens if he does an executive order? I could be wrong but it then becomes law until it can be repealed or heard by the Supreme Court right? Those things take time right? So what if in the meantime 2 justices or even 1 step down, and Obama appoints a new one, all of a sudden we end up with a new interpretation of the 2nd amendment that upholds his executive order. Kind of like Obamacare being upheld.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
It may be a painful process. However, to change the bill of rights will take an act of Congress to nullify what's in the Bill of rights, IE the 2ndA.

Unlike Clinton, he does not have widespread support from both branches of Congress....and that was via legit legislation, not Executive Fiat.

He's gonna try like heck, but it's gonna be tough sledding. If he DOES overstep his bounds and does Fiat on things that aren't generic, like mental health screening, then it's gonna be a court battle which will not end well for the King.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
buckhunter said:
So hypothetically speaking what happens if he does an executive order? I could be wrong but it then becomes law until it can be repealed or heard by the Supreme Court right? Those things take time right? So what if in the meantime 2 justices or even 1 step down, and Obama appoints a new one, all of a sudden we end up with a new interpretation of the 2nd amendment that upholds his executive order. Kind of like Obamacare being upheld.
One more note about Executive order, from what I understand, E Orders are null and void after Mao leaves office in 4 years. Yes, that's kinda good news..but yes, we have to endure 4 more years of this crap...not just the gun stuff, but the Big Gov't, in general. I live this like Groundhog Day. I wake up, and realize it's 4 more years of misery, and class envy. "Trickle up Poverty", to quote Levin.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Not me Bro. I will not call some overblown, wanna be dictator, Marxist, anti-American, self serving, enemy of the state, traitor, Muslim sympathizing, zealot, my leader. I wasn't among the 51.7 percent that voted for this atrocity. He's their leader, not mine.

What belongs to me, is mine. It will not be taken without a fight. I will continue to provide my family with things they need, but I will cut back on frivolous spending on things we do not need. I will not contribute a penny to any charities, local, state, or national, simply because the government is raping us with social security, welfare, and the deficit. However, I will contribute to those who are looking out for my best interests, per say the NRA, or defenders of our bill of rights.

Nope, not ground hog day Wycounty, live like always. So far, I'm still free to choose, live how I want, and I am still happy with my family, friends, my job, ect. Now, I just gotta keep one eye open, looking over my shoulder.

Hopefully, there is some out there who are on our side, I just hope the cavalry gets here soon.

·
Registered
25,510 Posts
And then there's NY Gov. Cuomo today, ranting about "no one uses "assault weapons" for hunting. Duh.

Semi auto rifles are legal for big game hunting in most of NY, (some downstate counties and LI, exempted) with a limit on capacity (6 rounds).

Even under NY's ridiculous "AW Ban" that continued on after the Federal ban expired, semis are legal for hunting in most of NY.

But of course, there ain't anything explicit or implied in the Second Amendment, about hunting.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
wyomingcounty said:
buckhunter said:
One more note about Executive order, from what I understand, E Orders are null and void after Mao leaves office in 4 years. Yes, that's kinda good news..but yes, we have to endure 4 more years of this crap...not just the gun stuff, but the Big Gov't, in general. I live this like Groundhog Day. I wake up, and realize it's 4 more years of misery, and class envy. "Trickle up Poverty", to quote Levin.
Wrong
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9066

FDR's locking up of American citizens in camps was not rescinded until 1976! By Ford.
The Republic is hanging by a thread, I think we'll all soon have to decide between l;ife or liberty. I'm afraid most of us will choose enslavement.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts