The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen these advertised on TV and was wondering if these really work like they say on there ad... Are they worth the money?? Thanks for reading

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I must be from another planet or something,,,, no comments??

·
Banned
540 Posts
I saw them on tv.
Garentyed to get the big buck or turkey.
It was on tv. They wouldn't lie.

·
Registered
15 Posts
HECS = Human Energy Concealment Suit - The TV show I saw was called Hunting with Hecs on the Outdoor or Pursuit channel. They had some great footage. The suits hide or disrupt your electrical field or something like that. The suits are around 150$ on Amazon. I've never tried a HECS suit but I would like to.

·
Registered
20,868 Posts
I picked one up a few years ago for way less what they sell them for.In my unbiased opinion,I've noticed no difference.

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
No need for a HECS suit. One must simply use Transcendental Meditation to reverse the polarization of ones electrical field in order to attract deer rather than repelling them.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Do yourself a favor and do some honest research. You will find that there is NO scientific evidence that can be prooven that deer or other mammals can detect electromagnetic or electrical fields. I repeat NONE--NO evidence prooven by TRUE science has shown proof. NOW--sharks and certain species of fish seem to be able to have this ability but science is still hard at work in deep study as to just how and what these fish are actually detecting and how they do it.
Just food for thought--Have you ever watched a deer approach and contact electic fences--YES--they learn and remember but initially have NO ability to smell, sense th e electrical field. STUDY--RESEARCH and base your decision t about the "HECS" suit on true science.
In my understanding the suit is designed and does an absolutely great job at seperating people from their hard earned money. Again there is ABSOLUTELY NO cold hard and true scientific proof where there is proof that mammals, birds and other land creatures can detect electrical or electromagnetic fields PERIOD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts