The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to purchase some new hunting boots. I'm looking for some heavy duty ones that will keep you warm in the winter here in pennsylvania but i also want the boots to not burn my feet up in the warm months of the fall archery season. Any ideas? looking for some good boots that fit description

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
d34th fr0m 4b0v3 said:
I am wanting to purchase some new hunting boots. I'm looking for some heavy duty ones that will keep you warm in the winter here in pennsylvania but i also want the boots to not burn my feet up in the warm months of the fall archery season. Any ideas? looking for some good boots that fit description
Actually, you will need two pair. It just doesn't work that way. Sorry! I would suggest Cabelas for warmer boots. Some good sales right now and they sell quality stuff. In the fall, almost any uninsulated boot will work. OR you could go year round with Rocky 800gr Cornstalkers, good hiking boots and warm also. Good luck.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just got home from Cabelas and I tried on the 1000 gram cabelas outfitter boots. Awesome boots. Confortable right out of the box. Not sure of the warmth but the quality and comfort seemed very good. They are on sale now for $149.99

1 - 8 of 8 Posts