The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading out tonight. I have been sick for a couple weeks but finally ready to go. Winds look good and I have a new location I been looking forward to.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ill be going out around 830. Was foggy last time I went to this area, hoping tonight produces.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ill be going out tonight as well. Last night for this contest and after last night I dont see how it can be much worse tonight. Supposed to be about 10 degrees warmer and 10 mph less on the wind so its shaping up to be a good one. Good luck guys. Put some fur on the ground.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Keep me posted in the Harrisburg area!! Wanna hear how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
1,739 Posts
I was going to go with a friend tonite but he cancelled. Looks like it going to be a good nite, don't forget to post pics guys if you get lucky tonite.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Tonight is looking way better than lastnight. Hoping to fill my cat tag before midnight! And maybe get lucky on a fox or two. Goodluck to all the guys and gals heading out tonight!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
they are moving guys, just got in and had a great night. no kills, but 3fox, 2skunk and 1 bobcat(sm female, resident at our one farm) sighted. the snow is killing the ability to see though, light isn't penetrating more than a few feet. I have a major headache from 3hrs of looking through snow flakes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts