The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last wknd at the PTA compotition my bobcat took another blue ribbon! my good buddy bob schmouder jr at SCHMOUDERRS CUSTOM WILDLIFE STUDIO called me up a cpl weeks ago and asked if he could take my cat that he did last year to the PTA show and I wasn't about to disappoint him and say no...

he took a blue ribbon in professional division and was only 1 point away from best in division award if I remember correctly and that would have elevated him to the masters division if he had won. bob reached masters division in NY state last year w/my cat and one other...
as far as I concerned there isn't another taxi in pa that has a cat that can compare/compete with his...a true master and perfectionist...

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
That is a nicely done mount. I see many cats that the face looks messed up, especially the eyes. That one looks good.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I made a mistake in the original post...bob competed in the masters division in NY last yr w/my cat and got a blue ribbon and best in category which elevated him to "divison of excellence"...quite an honor!

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
Probably the best cat face I have seen. Excellent work!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
The face on cats makes or breaks the entire mount. This one is phenomenal.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts