The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9,867 Posts
Finally...

a law that all but guaranties that every gang member, rapist, robber, home invader, terrorist, drug dealer, mugger, nutcase, et al, will rush to register their firearms. I for one will sleep better tonight knowing that our representatives are looking out for us law abiding citizens and protecting us from harm.

·
Registered
18,922 Posts
i think they should test it in Philadelphia first. OH...they have laws like this in Chicago and they dont work, hasnt stopped a darn thing.

wont affect me, i sold all my guns.

·
Registered
18,922 Posts
medical or recreational Marijuana users will lose their guns entirely, they will be confiscated:

Is not otherwise ineligible to possess a firearm under Federal or State law

·
Registered
18,922 Posts
i checked...i think it has 4 sponsors. this guy needs to go. he should be voted out but...he is in Philthydelphia, in for life.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I can't believe this bill has even 5 sponsors (Cruz, Isaacson, Daley, McClinton and Hohenstein)

I agree, it's headed nowhere. BUT, given the chance, I bet Gov Wolf would sign it in a heartbeat.

·
Super Moderator
27,451 Posts
I'll once again be a PA resident in a couple of months, and will again be voting for PA legiscritters! Too bad I'll never live in or around Philthy, I'd love to be able to cast a vote against scum like this.
I know Wolfy is done after this term, and we're not letting his type in there again!

·
Registered
241 Posts
they are setting up our great ag to be our next governor. We are becoming a state run by the east and west sides of our state This is why many are moving out to more tax and gun friendly

·
Registered
18,922 Posts
I'm looking at Arizona, myself. Maybe Texas.

South Carolina has a great rep for being gun friendly too. you can use a semi autos for everything in all three States.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts