The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hawke now offers for 2013, a new warranty. The Hawke lifetime warranty is now transferable. You no longer need a receipt when a warranty claim is submitted. Any manufacturing fault or defect is covered for the life of the product.

Hawke products offer exciting features and benefits that are almost unheard of at thier given price points. With products offering the best price points and this new warranty, Hawke is striving to provide great products and the best customer service in the industry.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The <span style="font-weight: bold">XB30 Compact</span> is new for 2013. It's basically the XB1 with a 30mm tube, rather than the one inch tube of the XB1. It's 1.5-5 x 32, rated speed is 250 - 425 f.p.s. I should know more about it after next week. I'll have to take a look through one.
There are also a few new rifle scopes for 2013.

·
Registered
12,245 Posts
I heard a rumor Mike that the new Matrix is using a Hawke scope. Do you know if this is true and is it the XB30 Compact?

Back to your original topic, the lifetime transferrable warranty will be sweet. I wonder if the will be retroactive to the old scopes or just the ones purchased starting in 2013.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt that Excal is using the Hawke scopes. They appear to be a version of the Centerpoint scopes. The illumination dial is similar.
What is amounts to is that most of these scopes are all made by the same company in china. I could spec out a scope and have it branded "Arrowhead" if I wanted to. Many of the scopes out there are all built in this same factory. They just spec them out a little differently.

There are no serial numbers on the old scopes, so I would imagine that they all fall under the new warranty system. I've had less than a half percent failure rate with Hawke scopes so far. That's among the best in the business. My wife and I have always used Leupold binoculars up until this season. We both now pack Hawke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts