The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a nice sturdy blind. However, a bit pricey. You can probably buy 10 Ameristep pop-up blinds for the price of one of these.
Agree on being a lil pricey. Thing I'd be more concerned about is a bear taking a liking to one!!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
If you are going to place that in one spot for the season.... why not just haul in some 2x4's and some plywood ?

·
Premium Member
23,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are going to place that in one spot for the season.... why not just haul in some 2x4's and some plywood ?
You mean then dismantle plywood/2x4 stand & remove at end of season if on public land?? Seems a fold-up type with shoulder strapped carrying case a lil easier??

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Well I wouldn't put either up and leave them on public land.... In the video it looked like 2 "bags".... the 5'x36" panels in one and the roof section in another. Can't imagine it will be fun walking through the woods with a 5'x36" bulky bundle over the shoulder.

·
Premium Member
23,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I wouldn't put either up and leave them on public land.... In the video it looked like 2 "bags".... the 5'x36" panels in one and the roof section in another. Can't imagine it will be fun walking through the woods with a 5'x36" bulky bundle over the shoulder.
Certainly agree with that depending on the public land you hunt. The public land I hunt haven't seen a hunter in over 5 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts