The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last episode had a huge scene with an anti-gun rant. If you believe in your gun rights please boycott the show and pass this along to anyone you can. Lets see how they feel when we make the ratings drop.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
i think you will see more of these rants slipped into any network show...always thought this new H50 show was pretty hokey anyway. No problem staying off network TV here.

Network TV has not been "must see TV" for at least two decades or so, you know back when we could actually laugh about how funny America was.

One show that disappointed me was "blue bloods", since Tom Selleck is the lead and is or was pro-gun. Guess making a strong statement on gun rights does not fill the bank account...heard a rant on there once as well.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
didn't even know there was such a thing. is mcgarrett still making those 75 yard shots with a snub nose s&w? he made bob mundin look like a piker.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
pumpgun said:
didn't even know there was such a thing. is mcgarrett still making those 75 yard shots with a snub nose s&w? he made bob mundin look like a piker.
Was'nt that the mod 60? I still have one.....

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
I watched that episode and went on a rant in the middle, that while my wife agreed with me, still wasn't happy I ranted over the entire show.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I ruled that nonesense show out after I heard about what went down with them a few years back on Pearl Harbor day. I'd link it except I'm on mobile right now, but google it for some interesting reading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts