The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to their 3D shoot in Lamar last Sunday- as usual the targets are in great shape, and some pretty good (tough) reads for shots I like to refer to as a "good IBO shot". I will be back again this summer!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I went on April 11 and was planning to go on Sunday but things didn't work out. I thought it was a nice setup. I agree that some targets were tough for judging distance but that made it interesting. I won't be able to make it to anymore of their shoots since my college semester ends tomorrow and I will be headed to a different part of the state but anyways it was nice for me to get to a 3D shoot while in college. I plan to go back next year.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I just got back into the 3-d shooting again last year but when we were into it real seriously we always shot there once or twice a year. It was always a good test of our ability to judge yardage and the targets were always in decent shape. The shoots at Tiadohton Sportsmen are another good test and practice for IBO Worlds or the Triple Crown.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts