The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Well, Buckethead is our hockey captain, so he's in charge. In football season, there was a server issue that didn't allow more than 5 guys on a PM thread.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
If we can't do it here, we could probably do a private facebook group for it. I can make the page, but I will wait for the captain to decide on the direction of the squad. We will not have mutiny.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
If we can't do it here, we could probably do a private facebook group for it. I can make the page, but I will wait for the captain to decide on the direction of the squad. We will not have mutiny.
If we can do more than 5 people via PM, I say we do it here. If not, feel free to make that fb thing happen.

I'm checking into the PM thing

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Well, I guess that settles that, then. DD, you could always create a B S profile on FB and delete it after hockey season

·
Registered
20,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Buckethead said:
Well, I guess that settles that, then. DD, you could always create a B S profile on FB and delete it after hockey season
By the time I figure all that out, the playoffs will be over.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
It literally takes 3 minutes to start a profile. Once you do, click on SF58's link and you'll be directed to the locker room. Stop being amish

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
justgrad25 said:
Have fun fellas. Can't and won't do the FB thing just on principle alone...
Likewise!

I'll be hangin' out in the main thread with Trask....yah!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts