·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hearing james harrison signed with the bungals

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
That was fast. I heard yesturday talks broke down with the bungles. In the end, I really want to hear what a team that signs him is going to pay him. I am guessing not near the 4.some million a year the steelers offered him.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I hate how many fans are ignorant and post crap all over his FB page. The NFL is a business. It was time for him to move on, get over it already!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'm OK with it... Maybe Troy can make it a 6-8 game season... Or Woodley
Will keep it near 300#'s this season....lol...

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Whatever you think about this whole Harrison thing, the Steelers in are in big trouble this year.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I was always a James Harrison fan, and still am. However, his best playing days are behind him. Sorry to see him go, but not distraught over it. I'm afraid this is going to be a lousy season, too. I'm also a Polamalu fan, but he needs to go too. A complete waste of a roster spot for a guy who plays a few games a season. I think inexperience on the O-line and and an aging defense (with those waiting in the wings not ready for prime time yet) will be our undoing.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
Their last few drafts haven't been good. We're spoiled around here because we're used to getting at least one all pro every draft. But, that hasn't happened in quite a while.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
They should have had a player lined up to take over that spot, it's too important to "maybe this guy can do it".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts