The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-weight: bold">Reed Exhibitions</span>, the group who holds the Harrisburg Show in February, <span style="font-weight: bold">will not allow any tactical weapons to be displayed or advertised.</span>

This could also disallow the sale of raffle tickets, etc. if one of the prizes is such a weapon.

<span style="font-weight: bold">
They are claiming it’s a “hunting show” and thus these types of firearms will not permitted.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Please spread the word and contact the shows promoters and let them know how you perceive this attack on our 2nd Amendment.</span>

Emails, letters, or phone calls may be made to:

Reed Exhibitions USA

383 Main Avenue

Norwalk, CT 06851

Tel:1-203-840-4800

Fax:1-203-840-5805

Email:[email protected]

<span style="font-weight: bold">Be sure to reference the Harrisburg show in your message.</span>

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Be sure to copy and send this to everyone on your email contact list that understands shooting is an outdoor sport.

The Harrisburg Show is titles as, "Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show"........ not the Eastern Hunting Show.

Last time I was there and cared to look - shooting was an outdoor sport.

Reed needs to stand with sportsmen.. hunters and shooters instead of bowing down to the political pressure of the anti gunners.

Let'em know they fouled up!

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<span style="font-weight: bold">Eastern Sports & Outdoors Show Management

Group Vice President</span>

Ed Several

p 203-840-5932

fax 203-840-9932

[email protected]

<span style="font-weight: bold">Event Director</span>

Chris O'Hara

P 717-368-7487

Fax 203-840-9868

[email protected]

·
Registered
715 Posts
They have probably been pressured pretty hard by our governor, and most of the show is outfitters anyhow so it doesn’t matter much, at least that’s the way I see it.

Maybe when they have the gun show in March we’ll see where everything stands.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
this is so wrong! It like a big kick in the pants to all gun owners! I was planing on going took off work. Since I still off work I might go an protest the show!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been frequenting the show for about 35 years, and I now take my kids. However, I will never, ever, go to this show again.

It's straight from the progressive playbook - divide and conquer. IMO, people who believe it will not affect them because they are "hunters" and don't shoot black rifles have their heads in the sand.

All gun owners who trust in the 2nd Amendment MUST stand together!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
TEE said:
Trop Gun Shop will not be attending now. It was on their fb page,
Saw that on the evening news yesterday ... we need to patronize these places, and tell them specifically why we are supporting them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts