The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had numerous requests asking if we are going to be at the Harrisburg Sport Show. We will be there for two or three days.
We will be at booth #5327 in the West Hall, Feb. 8th & 9th. Please let me know if anyone wants me to bring anything along. It's a great time to get those heavy items that cost too much to ship.
Stop by and say "Hi". I'd be happy to talk crossbows.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I usually get up opening weekend. Don't know what will happen with this snow though. I will try and look you up if i get up.

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
I will try to look you up on Monday, Mike. I plan to be there then with my buddy Larry.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good. We will have a few Tornados there and the new Cyclone. Looking forward to meeting everyone and talking with some friends.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I will be there Wed working the Parker booth so anyone that will be there please stop by.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Wish I could visit with you all there...not making the show, but wishing a successful time for every one that does.

If you happen to see Bluetick running about in his HPA gear, hand him a refreshment.

Nl or arrowhead, do you need a couple of good pics to display on VERY satisfied customers of both arrowhead's shop and Parker corssbows? I know we got a few on here tha can supply them ...

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won't be there the 12th. It looks like I'll be there for a while on the 11th.
We do have a few "Big Shot" bag targets in stock. They are great targets for crossbows and would last a very long time. They are too heavy to ship. I can bring them to the show and you'll save on shipping.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Plan on being there on the 10th with my brother and his son.

Bought my tickets on line today.

Free parking at Bass Pro.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Rooster I would appreciate some parker pics. Also anyone who has successfully harvested a deer or other game with their parker crossbow is welcome to submit their pic on the parker website to be added to our photos data base. http://www.parkerbows.com
Rooster shoot me a pm with some really good pics I would appreciate that.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Arrowhead, we'll be sure to look you up. Mrs Stack and I will be there Monday.Will you be at the Parker Booth? I love my Buckbuster!!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We won't be at the Parker booth, although I'll be visiting there throughout the day. We are in the West Hall at the Pa. Crossbow Federation booth #5327.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Relax it's just a little snow.Kick back and relax with the family and forget the rat race.We have about 9-10" here right now.If you can't get there you won't be missing anything because the people going to the show won't be there either.I have enough beer and food to last the weekend.If I run out of either I have a key to the neighbors house.Lol.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got about 30-32 inches here. thinking about going Sunday too. I don't figure there will be alot of people there.

·
Registered
650 Posts
How many people were there today? The plow never cleared my road til about 1pm. I have a long driveway and never got it blown open til after 11am. Bet alot of people were snowed in early.

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
the way it looks I will be there today (Monday), and also Tuesday for sure. I may stay home on Wednesday depending upon how much snow we get, but will probably be back on Thursday and Friday. I may do some touring of the show today, but most of the rest of the week I will be in J. P. Brand's booth, Nhosab Safaris (Namibia). It is #6123, at the end of the outfitters hall across from Sutliff Chevrolet's exhibit. Hope to run into some of you there.
George

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
muttleysgone,
I'm at the Sheraton now, we'll try to look you up in the morning.
It was great meeting eveyone today. Thanks to all that stopped by and said "Hi".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts