The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an e-mail...NSSF Statement on the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show
We have just learned that Reed Exhibitions has decided to postpone the 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Stand up and make a difference, proud moment. Maybe big O will take notice.

·
Registered
230 Posts
On one hand its good, but its bad for all the outfitters and charters that relied on it to get business to make a living...all because of one stupid decision.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Deerfanatic31 said:
On one hand its good, but its bad for all the outfitters and charters that relied on it to get business to make a living...all because of one stupid decision.
but if the feds took our guns away then who would be outta of business?.....RIGHT the OUTFITTERS HUH!!!!??? at least they still have a business

·
Registered
230 Posts
300savage said:
I understand why people pulled out, but in the end the antis got what they wanted ( no gun show)and didnt have to do a thing.
Exactly. Im not worried about the feds taking my guns cause im pretty sure there would be a 2nd civil war....

·
Registered
186 Posts
ESOS is cancelled
top names like cabelas and bass pro shops have pulled outta the show among others. cabelas was a major sponsor of the show.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Deerfanatic31 said:
300savage said:
I understand why people pulled out, but in the end the antis got what they wanted ( no gun show)and didnt have to do a thing.
Exactly. Im not worried about the feds taking my guns cause im pretty sure there would be a 2nd civil war....

if your not worried about the feds taking your guns then hows there gonna be a civil war if you have no GUNS!!!! think about it.
people stand up and fight for your 2nd ammendment rights. and if we lose the 2nd that will fingring on the 3rd & 4th. which is search and siezure without cause.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts