The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday will be the last weekly winter shoot for this year. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate. how about some new faces at this one.

Last chance to test your flinter skills (or the lack of )

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess most everyone's flinters are in the corner collecting dust till the week befor next late season?????

·
Premium Member
23,567 Posts
long hunter said:
I guess most everyone's flinters are in the corner collecting dust till the week befor next late season?????
Either the guns or rods collect dust! If both do....then ya have a real problem!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Well it was a good day topped off with an epic 200yd shoot at a full size "redcoat". 5 shots and if there is a tie then shoot a tiebreaker. Well after a total of 12 shots each and being totally exausted Longhunter beat me. I was almost glad when he finally ended it, I just used my last patch and he was on I think his last ball

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brew,

You are a fine shot and a true competitor. I would not have minded one bit if you had beaten me ... Great shooting!!!

PS I had two balls left but darn little powder

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
thanks a lot LH, if I could choose anyone out there today to battle it out with it would be you. You are by far one of the best I have seen shootin a smokepole, and am glad to have slugged it out with you

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Hope to get to shoot at some ground hogs now that the weather is getting warmer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts