The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
They are forcasting light snow for sunday morning and not to cold temps should be a nice shoot.
We hope to see some new shooters again this week. Come on out and shoot guys and gals.

·
Registered
731 Posts
lol.....I'm just warning you that next time I will put a ball down the barrel on some of the targets. Shooting just the patch isn't getting it done for me.

·
Registered
695 Posts
ERH said:
I shot better then Long hunter this week !!
About time those younger eyes start shootin too there potential
Great shooting on a tough course.
At least i didnt let the new guy beat me. How bout it McCoy....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bring your snow shoes this week. u will need them . It will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing better the shooting from snow shoes!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
what happen to u McCoy did long hunter scare u away haven't seen u in a few weeks!!!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I picked up a nice big can of red paint this week since long hunter cant see red. so we will se who's butts where this week LOL!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm still planning on coming back up....I don't scare that easy, lol. I'm thinking I may be able to make it again this week.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sombody got creative with the paint can while painting targets this week(ERH) Zebra strips and funky colors were the norm. Bright sun and gusty wind made for a challanging shoot. We had a good turnout with a lot of new shooters. A good time was had by all.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts