The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The winter league starts this Sunday . It is a good time for all. For those that don't know we shoot for 12 weeks wood walk style 10 shots a week at different metal targets at different ranges . and then back to the warm club house for some food and a lot of bull @#@[email protected] U do not have to shoot every week .u can shoot 2 times in one week or what ever would work out .if u cant make it all 12 weeks . there is also classes for kids ,lady's and even one for the old guys!!! also smooth bore, pistol and rifle groups . Hope to see you all come out and shoot with us !!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Come on guys lets see some new shooters. You dont have to shoot the league. You can just shoot for fun.

This is a great opportunity for less experianced shooters to learn from more experianced shooters and have fun doing it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we had a good shoot today !!!!!Good to see some people I have not seen since last year . About 25 people came out to shoot today . hope some more will show up next week . It is always a good day for me when I am one shot ahead of long hunter at the end of the day!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Yeah enjoy that while it lasts!!! I hope to get down for a shoot or two this winter lots of fun. It's prob the same distance for me to drive there as it is to go to the union county shoots

·
Registered
731 Posts
I was upstate at the cabin until Sunday, and have Tomahawks Shoot this Sunday, but I will definitely be showing up at a few there this winter. Y'all need somebody to laugh at.....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we r shooting every Sunday 8 to 2 for the next 11 weeks for the address u can go to the clubs web site Harrisburg hunters and anglers and that has a lot of info on the club and the shoots or u can give me a call 717-805-5234

Brewyak we love to see u come out and shoot again its to bad u had to move so far away

McCoy we wont laugh to much. well maybe!!!!! but I know if u shoot at the tomahawks u can handle it !!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
mccoy said:
I was upstate at the cabin until Sunday, and have Tomahawks Shoot this Sunday, but I will definitely be showing up at a few there this winter. Y'all need somebody to laugh at.....
Bring a few of the Tomahawk guys with you. Looks like a snow covered course this weekend should be fun.

·
Registered
695 Posts
We had 4 new shooters today. Nice to shoot through with Mccoy. Erh set up a tough course this week, hope we didnt scare the new guys off.
Mccoy i know we didnt scare you off.

·
Registered
695 Posts
mccoy said:
I had a great time, I'll be back for sure! Maybe I'll even hit a couple of the targets the next time....
I know you will do better and maybe next time we can find some of those easy targets that ERH said were there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they where all gimme target !!!!! u hit them and I give u a point . how hard is that. And long hunter hit 9 out of 10 so couldn't be that hard!!!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts