The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took advantage of a little fresh snow to run some harrs this morning. I took out my Patch hound Ginger, a/k/a the "Wolf." She ran one for a little under two hours. I saw the harr three times and finally got it on video. Not the best video, but it was from a cell phone. It was a great morning to be out. I never get tired of running harrs in the snow.

· Registered
8,784 Posts

I tried yesterday to run some white bunnies as well. I went to a spot where I saw a ton of tracks during deer season, didn't get a single chase. Only saw a couple tracks from two days prior
. What I did see that I found to be odd was a feral cat track hunting every inch of the area I had the hounds in. I'm positive it wasn't a bobcat track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.