The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all the HPA Members. The York and Hanover Sportsmans Liquidation Stores are proud and very excited to be a part of the HPA community! We look forward to a long and successful partnership with HPA.

This is all very new to us so please bare with us as we get our sea legs but rest assured that we will be very active with HPA and its huge and awesome membership.

We have tons of new product in the our York and Hanover Locations and will be keeping you all informed as to what is new and exciting in the coming days, weeks and months.

We are also excited about our new FaceBook page so please swing by and LIKE US and Follow us on FB for lots of info about whats going on.

https://www.facebook.com/SportsmansLiquidationYorkHanover

·
Registered
9,718 Posts
welcome aboard. Now, if we can get you LOTS of new business, maybe we can get you to open a sattelite store in the western part of the state!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Glad you are here. Now for the first question... How do we shop online? I've been on your site after seeing a billboard you guys have along US 81 towards Chambersburg and it said shop online. I went to the site and can't figure out how to access the online shopping part.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can't help ya with the satelite store but free free to call us before you buy something anywhere else Like BPS, Gander, Dicks or Cabelas and if we have what your looking for you will save a bunch of money.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Good to have you on the boards . We miss the Harrisburg store ...

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Finn Anthony said:
Good to have you on the boards . We miss the Harrisburg store ...
x2! I would always drop my wife off at Target/Kohls and then head to it. A trip to york is in the near future

1 - 16 of 16 Posts