The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know we all go thru handgun phases , you may own many handguns , one month your 1911 has your attention cause you just saw one in a movie , you may have a new handgun which of course has your interest now, or maybe one you are thinking of buying.
So which one is on your mind now?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Picked up a Dan Wesson 357 with an 8" barrel and a repro Uberti Schofield 45 colt.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Cant wait to pick up my Shield. I never should have sold my Springfield, but this shield is looking like it will be the perfect carry gun.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
RatherBeHunting said:
For some reason a colt woodsman has been on my list. Trying to find a decent one reasonably priced.
Last time I was at Kerpers (1167 Reading Rd, Narvon, PA 17555) they had two. I don't recall the price, but call them up. Kerpers

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
TurkeyMike said:
Cant wait to pick up my Shield. I never should have sold my Springfield, but this shield is looking like it will be the perfect carry gun.
I had one in 40.... LOVED IT... great fit inside the belt and the grip is awesome on the draw.. but my hands were to big.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
My Glock 22 is on my mind. Considering trading it in for a 19. Waiting to see if I won a free one in the drawings at the GSSF match over the weekend, if I did I'l keep it, but otherwise I think I'm trading in .40 for 9mm, mostly due to the cost of the ammo.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just have a Heritage Arms 22. It's fun. It was cheap. A Black Hawk 357 will be my next hand gun. I only want revolvers so I can hunt with them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts