The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the bridge over spring creek open? haven't been up in a while and was wondering the boys heading to bear camp cant find camp without going that way.

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
I will make a call to my friend there but pretty sure it's closed

I can't believe it takes a year to build a bridge over a creek

·
Registered
20,482 Posts
TATERDAVID said:
I will make a call to my friend there but pretty sure it's closed

I can't believe it takes a year to build a bridge over a creek
Union job.

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys I thought I read somewhere that it would be open for hunting season....guess hunting season 2013

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
Gonna have to swim ton the hilton

·
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TATERDAVID said:
Gonna have to swim ton the hilton
yep its a long drive around....maybe we will have to meet at the summit for our muzzy hunt....little better food choice there any way.....the late season hunt is still on isn't it? we need a thread going

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
I would think you could walk across the creek if you really wanted.

Flintlock hunt is defiantly still on, we may need to come up with some new ideas and meeting places

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
When I was up last weekend it was still closed and looked to be closed for awhile. A bunch of the guys at my buddys camp are just going to wade the creek next weekend to get tpo the Hallton. Think I will stay by the fire and have some cold ones with my sane neighbor. I just went around to arroyo down past your camp Tree.

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
Whose the sane neighbor???

I wont be up till Sunday or Monday morning

·
Registered
140 Posts
I walked down to look at the bridge friday and the construction crew had a walking bridge set up to cross the creek. It was a made out of a 24" H beam.
They are gonna have to have a ribbon cutting for that bridge they went all out and even had the concrete stamped in in a nice rock pattern. They were just making the wire frame for the center support. They should be pouring the concrete in it in the next couple of weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts