·
Banned
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, that's a skin mount over an altered manikin

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I like everything about it except the exposed midriff with grass stuffed inside it. If there was a way to put swamp grass in front of it or to simulate it coming out of water, it would be spectacular!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
basdjs said:
I like everything about it except the exposed midriff with grass stuffed inside it. If there was a way to put swamp grass in front of it or to simulate it coming out of water, it would be spectacular!
Take the grass stuffing out of it.

Place a trash can under it... and throw your empty beer cans down its throat.

Add an automated can crusher and your onto something...

·
Banned
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's Spanish moss hanging out of it, client didn't want to pay for a water scene!
basdjs said:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
JoeSimmons said:
That's Spanish moss hanging out of it, client didn't want to pay for a water scene!
basdjs said:
of course they didn't. people baffle me.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I agree, that moss has got to go! After all the money spent to harvest it and pay to have it mounted and stop short like that. You did a great job on the mount but the customer sure sold themselves short (no pun intended).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts