The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Not sure if you guys saw the one with the red head girl in it. That is one that should be run during the super bowl.

The diner one [censored] well.

But the one with the red head brings the whole thing home.

Glock commercial - long version.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Honest-to-God true story; a well-liked female police officer was leaving a local department to start a career with another department. We had a large going-away party for her in the back room of a local tavern. Probably 40 LEOs in attendance. A detective forgot his cellphone in his car, so he walked out the back door to get it. A guy was right outside the door smoking a bowl; when the detective stepped out it startled him and he dropped it. It was dark back there and the detective said he was sorry he startled him. The guy asked if he had a light to search for it. Mark said he didn't but his buddies inside might. He came back in and told all what was transpiring outside. Everyone piles out and we're all searching the parking lot for the bowl; a patrolman finally finds it. He hands it back to the guy, and the detective asks if he has some to share. The guy looks around at all of us, and says "well, not enough to get everyone high!" We were in rings around him... every single law enforcement agency in the county, including the DA's Office, was represented. At that moment, every single one of us badged him. Talk about the deer in the headlights look! He had probably less than a gram of marijuana, and was in town from New York for a wedding. General consensus was that we'd given him more punishment than the court system could, so the marijuana was scattered down a storm drain, the pipe was broken and disposed of in the trash, and the guy was sent back to his motel, where I'm sure he didn't sleep a wink.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Between this an the wedding account reminds of:

HARRISBURG, Pa. —A police officers' convention near Harrisburg Friday featured something no one expected -- an armed man in the hotel bathroom.

Retired New York police officer John Comparetto said he ran into the robber at the Holiday Inn in Swatara Township.

"I saw a gentleman in there, he looked suspicious. I had a bad gut feeling, but I had to go," Comparetto said.

Comparetto said as he came out of the stall, the robber put "a very large handgun" in his face, said he would kill him and demanded his money. Comparetto gave him the money. But when the man fled, Comparetto pulled a gun from his ankle holster and chased him.

The retired officer said a clerk at the hotel desk told him which way the robber went. Comparetto told the clerk to yell to the other officers at the convention that another police officer was in need of assistance.

When Comparetto ran outside, he said he spotted the robber crouching in a cab.

"I stopped the cab at gunpoint," he said. "Ten other cops came running out and we arrested probably the dumbest criminal in Pennsylvania."

They arrested 19-year-old Jerome Marquis Blanchett, of Harrisburg. When a reporter asked Blanchett for comment as he was led out of court, he said, "I'm smooth."

Blanchett is being held at the Dauphin County Prison on $1 million bail. Sources told News 8 reporter Jim Sinkovitz that Blanchett has an extensive criminal history, including 10 felonies.

The convention was a gathering of 300 narcotics officers from Pennsylvania and Ohio.
This account is a bit different than the one i recall. Which was he was taking a leak an the amount surrounding the car was A LOT more than 10. Good stupid criminal story either way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts