The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Re: Had a great Time at HPA 20th .

Hi Muzzle,

It was great to meet you thanks for stopping by the scout camp. See you at the next one. BOBO is a cool dog by the way.

Hi gunmaster12 saw the photo and meant to tell you that BOBO is a neat dog.
Deadon

·
Registered
21,042 Posts

Muzzle,

Are you BOBO's owner?? If so, I didn't realize that was you. My kids loved your dog.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

muzzle,
nice to have met you. as well as many others from this site. BOBO was mine. glad he wasn't to much of a bother. he can be good sometimes

·
Registered
21,042 Posts

Gunmaster, didn't know that was you. Your dog was very nice.... It was funny when I was chasing after the kids and he yelled (barked) at me. He was watching out for them.
My dog does the same thing.

·
Registered
21,381 Posts

gunmaster12 said:
muzzle,
nice to have met you. as well as many others from this site. BOBO was mine. glad he wasn't to much of a bother. he can be good sometimes
Great seeing you and your wife again! That dog of yours is ADORABLE!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

he loves kids, still a little funny around people. he had a blast being able to run the fields. was you there when he run off with the balls to the dunk tank?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

thanks gal,
it was good to see you and dutch again as well. thanks for the books. pure bobo he is tuckered out we got home he hit the couch and has not moved.

muzzlemike,
nice pics you got my good side. best of luck with gunsmithing.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts

Hey gunmaster, my son and I (just like everyone else there) also loved BOBO. Just so you can put a face to the name that was me and my son Hunter fishing with ya at the picnic table there this am/early afternoon.

·
Registered
21,042 Posts

gunmaster12 said:
he loves kids, still a little funny around people. he had a blast being able to run the fields. was you there when he run off with the balls to the dunk tank?
Yeah, that was too funny!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

thank you,
he took to hunter real good. he was trying to eat all the fish. tell hunter thanks for taking the hook out of our fish for us.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts

Ha Ha......will do; that will make his day! Again, nice meeting you, your wife and BOBO.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

this is what happens when you let the dogs out.he ran all night with macy (the yellow lab)and enjoyed his new girl friend.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts

My wife and I had a nice time as well. Everybody was busy when we were there, and we only stayed for a couple hours. It was a pleasure to shoot a couple rounds with Gunmaster12, and I had the pleasure of meeting Larry and Smiley Coyote. Very nice event, thanks to all the people who put time into it.
John

·
Super Moderator
29,511 Posts

I have yet to meet anyone from HPA personally, but after reading all of the posts regarding the 10th anniv. event I feel like a missed a family reunion!!

Great to hear everyone had a good time

·
Registered
2,858 Posts

A buddy, myself and his boy made the trip yesterday and found everyone scattered and busy too... had a great afternoon. We bought a bunch of raffle tickets, shot the 3D course, ate some grub, but had to leave by 3.

Met RB, and Thx again for putting this together! Would've like to meet more of ya though. Thanks to the 4 fellas on the 3D course for letting us pass. Your bows are really FAST to give you that much trouble pullin arrows out LOL.
Really glad I got to go

Oh, and can't forget Cresson Sportmans Club... You all put on a great show and have a great place

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

Hey Gun Master...

Macy (Our Yellow Lab) now and forever known as BOBO's girlfriend
was the same way...

I should have went home and got her on Sunday as well, but I was just so busy, and the wife was really busy with the CampingPA.com display and camper, we just didn't want to let her run all over...

I feel bad though now that I didn't. She had alot of fun with BOBO and everyone who was paying her attention!

It was great hanging out with you guys GunMaster, nice to meet your wife!

Glad you had a great time as well... Look forward to it again sometime!

Since I know you guys are real campers now, come on over and visit us at CampingPA.com as well..

Tom

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

Hey Guys,

Maybe you could not make it up to the site for great Dutch oven cooking but let me tell you BOBO and Macy sure knew where the good eats were at. They were a great pair.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts