The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure, Stack JR and I go away one weekend to play with machine guns and then Gunny pays us a visit!! Sorry to miss you Gunny!! Now you know where we are and we hope you can make it to the HPA NEPA shoot in May!! With enough practice, you may even win the trophy!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sorry we missed you. My buddy Ted and I drove about an 1hr and 20 min north to Rock Mtn. It was worth the ride. We shot a 100 rounds of Sporting Clays and we had a great time. I really enjoyed the 2 stations with the launchers set up high on the cliffs. That was different than any other station I've shot. It's an odd feeling waiting so long for your targets to come in to range. I definately need the practice, I shoot mostly skeet while on Long Island. I shot a 68 and my buddy shot a 75.

Susan was very nice. We'll be back.
-Gunny

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thing she was nice, or I'd have to spank her!! Glad you had a good time. The "cliffhangers" are the signature birds at "The Rock". Next time you plan on making the trip here, please send me a PM so I can make sure I'm here!! I must say that going to the machine gun shoot in KY was great though!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts