The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A reminder and heads up , next weekend is our annual gunmakers fair at Dixons Muzzleloader Shop .
July 29 , 30 & 31
Bring cool weather when you come , stop by my booth and say howdy !!
Feel free to ask questions on gunmaking .. place your order for your new dream flinter ...

I have a few extra guns for sale ( I think) .....

Hope to see you there !!

Allen

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
If I can't get loose Friday, then it will be Saturday.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I will be in Canada fishing.....gonna miss this one. Try not to drip sweat into the flint bins. LOL
Should be perfect weather for adding some patina to Allen's rifles

I know its July but it always seems like its hotter than hammers that weekend. The vendors will be wilting and probably shutting down early on Sunday. Get there early and see some seminars....they are great! One year Allen almost inspired me to build something

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I pull into a campground Thursday evening after work and will be at the fair Friday and Saturday. Might get some time in Sunday morning before I have to pack up and head home

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
If any of you see a guy in a green Desert Storm Veteran hat, it's a very good chance it will be me. Unless someone else has one. Feel free to intro and say hello. Good chance I'll be in the seminar tent a lot.

·
Super Moderator
8,068 Posts
I'll have on a Nosler hat of some sort....same deal, feel free to say hi. Likely a tan/sand digital camo Nosler hat. Guaranteed I'll be stopping to see what Allen Martin brought to torment me with...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Friday weather wise looks to be the best

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.