The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled upon this on Facebook today. Hopefully it gains some momentum. An effort to organize a 10 million gun owner march on DC is in place. Check out the website, and share it on your Facebook pages, with your email groups, etc.

www.gunmarch.com

·
Registered
465 Posts
Not much organization to it. It's just a webpage with Wikipedia links. Where will the march begin? Where will it end? Who is filing for the protest permit? Lot of questions need to be answered.

With all that being said, it is a good idea though. Hopefully it will gain some traction and organization.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am hoping it will as well. Its only been brewing for about 10 days, so hopefully some of these questions will be answered. There isn't a huge amount of traffic on the facebook page, but that will change now that The Big Buck Club featured it, and over half a million people will see it. I'm assuming that with a few hundred thousand or a million or more people gathering to protest, it wont be hard to find at the National Mall. It says that once the venue is secured, the date and time will be confirmed, and I'm sure more information will be given at that point. Ill try to keep tabs on it and come back with any new information.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
We need a major figure like Glenn Beck or someone like that to organize and promote it. If the latest DiFi bill gets legs I suspect someone will. I support it regardless. I think this bill will go nowhere, but The Regime has a way of "pulling strings" to get what it wants.... there are no rules for them. We are definitely motivated. They are gonna have a fight on their hands.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I hope it does too. I'm very interested and it is right after my second year of college is over. I'll be checking frequently for updates.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Thanks for the link! I hope this really takes off. Will be watching this and passing the link to everyone I know! Hope to be in DC with 9,999,999 other law abiding gun owners!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
scottm2012 said:
I hope it does too. I'm very interested and it is right after my second year of college is over. I'll be checking frequently for updates.
to you! For surviving college around the brainwashed masses of sheep that attend and teach!

On topic: This is THE march to attend!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Banjoman said:
scottm2012 said:
to you! For surviving college around the brainwashed masses of sheep that attend and teach!

On topic: This is THE march to attend!
Well thanks, but lucky for me I am a well mature student at the young age of 39. I am a retired U.S. Army veteran taking advantage of the post-9/11 GI Bill. The cool thing is I am studying to become a teacher and hopefully earn my doctorate to teach at college. Someone needs to be a voice of reason. Might as well be me.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Someone just informed me that this coincides with Rolling Thunder in DC.
About 250, 000 bikers will be their too.

His question was....why only march then?
10 million plus outnumbers the nation's armed forces and police.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts