The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rose of Sharon Lodge #3 Pa. Fraternal Order of Police Fall Gun raffle.

We are a small lodge and this is one of our bigger fund raisers. Any support is greatly appreciated and needed. I know some people are leery of drawings but I assure you, we are a police organization and none of us are willing to throw away our career over a gun raffle. If we had the resources to run a larger raffle based on the daily number, we would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, that is not the case and this is what we have to work with. The drawings always have been and always will be 100% legit.

Tickets are $5.00 each

Prizes are as follows:

1)Rem Mod 700 BDL or $500 cash
2)Ruger Mod 77 Hawkeye or $400 cash
3)Savage Edge Vista bolt action rifle or $300 cash
4)Remingtom 870 Express or $300 cash
5)Savage model 917 17HMR or $250 cash
6)Bushnell Trail camera or $200 cash
7)Redfield 4-12X44 rifle scope or $100 cash

Drawing to be held October 9, 2010 at our annual fall banquet.

The rifles are a choice of available calibers. I believe the Remington BDL and the Savage will be offered in a variety of long action calibers, the Hawkeye in a variety of short action calibers.

All guns are provided by Twig's Reloading Den, Merecer, Pa.
All State and federal laws apply, additional expenses are the winner's responsibility

We will gladly mail tickets at our expense. Include a legible return address along with a check or money order payable to Rose of Sharon FOP P.O. Box 391 Sharon, Pa. 16146.

Again, we appreciate any and all support.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mag,
1,000 total.

Joe,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
760 Posts
My check will be in the mail later this week. With selling 1000 total tickets you are already setup for using the daily lottery for determining your winner. On the tickets you would just need to place a date next to each prize and state whether midday drawing or 7:00PM. Too late for this year buy maybe something to consider for next?

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Less than one month left. Thanks to those on here who have bought them. Remember, We'll cover the postage. Just send a check or M.O. and we'll do the rest!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts