The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '15 570 sportsman. I usually just throw my rifle over my shoulder and drive to where I park. Anyone got a gun rack on there 570. I don't want that big, bulky, scabbard. Just a nice simple rack. Front or back doesn't matter to me. Looking for some real life experience and reviews. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I have the same quad as you,with the rear rack extender. I use the Rhino Grip XL ATV Gear Clamps. I have them clamped on the rear bar,behind my cargo bag. I've put a lot of miles on while carrying a rifle. They are rock solid! I paid around $30 for them from Sportsmans Guide.
Bob

·
Registered
202 Posts
I also have a 570 Polaris. I bought the gun holders that screw down into the rack holes. I used them for 2 seasons without any problems and keeps the gun solid. The rear rack has receiver holes built in and you can move them from hole to hole to fit crossbows , rifle or shotgun. A Polaris dealer or aftermarket distributer should carry them. I think I paid approx. 50.00 for the pair.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I'm very late to this party, but what I do (learned from my neighbor) is use a soft gun case and bungy it to the rack. One quick zip and gun is out. Works really well, is super cheap and you probably have all the stuff for that anyway.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I like this one I put on my ATV, Koplin Gun Boot. The nice thing is you can use it as a hard case in your car or truck when traveling, then stick in in the bracket when you ride off on the ATV.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I bought a cheapo plastic 2 gun case at Walmart. Drilled 2 holes in it and with a couple fender washers and long machine screws attach it to the front rack of my old Polaris 500. Put it on at the beginning of gun season and take it off after muzzleloader. Padding absorbs any shock and my guns aren't exposed to branches and wet weather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts