The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
I'm so sick of these people. Here, I have a solution for them. Why don't they both ban all guns and confiscate the ones we already own. Let me know how that goes over for you.

I know many people who are willing to die to protect their gun ownership rights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
473 Posts
Wow. After reading that, maybe it's time I revert to supporting the ownership of assault rifles. Some of those people really are dangerous.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
29,302 Posts
For some reason, this Morgan guy reminds me of that Perez Hilton character that had his fifteen minutes of fame a couple of years ago over some beauty contest.
These people come from nowhere, shoot off their big mouth to anybody who will listen, and then drift back into obscurity. Unfortunately, there will always be those few people who will listen to them because they are saying what folks want to hear. In this case the majority of those who listen wouldnt know the difference between an "assault rifle" and a salt shaker but they think that just because the guy has a big mouth his answer is the right one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DIYASUB said:
For some reason, this Morgan guy reminds me of that Perez Hilton character that had his fifteen minutes of fame a couple of years ago over some beauty contest.
These people come from nowhere, shoot off their big mouth to anybody who will listen, and then drift back into obscurity. Unfortunately, there will always be those few people who will listen to them because they are saying what folks want to hear. In this case the majority of those who listen wouldnt know the difference between an "assault rifle" and a salt shaker but they think that just because the guy has a big mouth his answer is the right one.
Agreed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,643 Posts
Well Piers antics just added $20.00 and another member to GOA.

I guess this is acceptable behavior for an employee of CNN?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
Things are scary out there. I'm hearing the words "outright ban" more and more. Even if only a million or two gun owners rise up and fight thing, its civil war. I honestly feel bad for any police officer who has to go door to door to confiscate guns, do these idiotic liberals even have a clue how many guns are out there? How many AR 15's have been bought in the last week in panic mode? They have eyes but they cannot see
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,401 Posts
Talonracer said:
Things are scary out there. I'm hearing the words "outright ban" more and more. Even if only a million or two gun owners rise up and fight thing, its civil war. I honestly feel bad for any police officer who has to go door to door to confiscate guns, do these idiotic liberals even have a clue how many guns are out there? How many AR 15's have been bought in the last week in panic mode? They have eyes but they cannot see

No one will go door to door to collect anything. If they ever ban ownership (right now you're all grandfathered in anyway) it will be YOUR responsibility to bring the banned guns in and turn them in. As far as Morgan goes his brother is a Colonel in the British army. He does have an understanding of this issue and these guns.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
Good luck getting gun owners to turn their weapons in. Yea my custom AR I spent over 1K on- I'll just let them crush it what the heck. Unreal when liberals think their view on the world is so right they don't have to follow the constitution.
From what i see on Pravda (CNN) the comments have gone from 100% anti-gun on monday to 50-50 right now. If a liberal bastion like CNN has this proportion then things might not be so bleak.
BTW Moose just so you know:
My guns are in a gun safe that's in my cellar bolted to the floor.
I have a concealed carry permit, but I rarely ever carry.
I do have alot of guns, yet I've never shot up a school, mall, or another family member.
I also favor- Closing the gun show loophole. Detailed background check on all gun buyers- not just pistols.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,691 Posts
morgan would be first on the floor in a fetal position as soon as the shooting starts. he is a fool and a loudmouth whose time has passed and is now finding a new means to get his mug on tv and to get people to pay attention to him. he needs to go back to berating 10 year old girls on dancing shows and shut his piehole about things he cannot comprehend.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,401 Posts
Talonracer said:
Good luck getting gun owners to turn their weapons in. Yea my custom AR I spent over 1K on- I'll just let them crush it what the heck. Unreal when liberals think their view on the world is so right they don't have to follow the constitution.
From what i see on Pravda (CNN) the comments have gone from 100% anti-gun on monday to 50-50 right now. If a liberal bastion like CNN has this proportion then things might not be so bleak.
BTW Moose just so you know:
My guns are in a gun safe that's in my cellar bolted to the floor.
I have a concealed carry permit, but I rarely ever carry.
I do have alot of guns, yet I've never shot up a school, mall, or another family member.
I also favor- Closing the gun show loophole. Detailed background check on all gun buyers- not just pistols.

I don't need any luck. I won't be enforcing it. The idea of anyone turning in anything is really unlikely you know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
*Moose said:
I don't need any luck. I won't be enforcing it. The idea of anyone turning in anything is really unlikely you know.

Why not? Put your money where your mouth is. If you want to see limitations on these weapons. Come get them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,401 Posts
waynectyhunter said:
*Moose said:
I don't need any luck. I won't be enforcing it. The idea of anyone turning in anything is really unlikely you know.

Why not? Put your money where your mouth is. If you want to see limitations on these weapons. Come get them.

On what grounds and by whose authority? Think before you post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
You have every right to join the military/police/entity that will enforce these so-called laws calling for citizens to turn in their guns. If you feel so passionately about denying me my rights to protect myself against the government, then suit up.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,401 Posts
waynectyhunter said:
You have every right to join the military/police/entity that will enforce these so-called laws calling for citizens to turn in their guns. If you feel so passionately about denying me my rights to protect myself against the government, then suit up.

It's that easy to join the Police force is it? Just suit up? Maybe I should tell you that is against the law and called "impersonating an officer".
 
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Top