The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a gun dealed in SW Pa that sells new/used trap guns. I know about Hi Grade and Joel Etchens. Any others?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
There's one around the Somerset area. I think the name is Cove Creek? They seemed to have a good supply of nice shotguns.

·
Registered
846 Posts
depending on where you our, a lot of folks in my area go to Dawson enterprises over in ohio. It's 1.5 hours for me. They have a nice selection, as well as TONS of reloading supplies.

·
Registered
287 Posts
If you really want to look at a lot of trap guns in one place at one time just go to the Pa. state shoot in Elysburg at the Valley Gun And Country Club. It is a week long event and if you go from Wed. to Sat. during that week you will get your fill of trap guns. Many, many vendors selling anything you want. Most will also let you try the gun you like, just take it to the practice trap while you are there and go to it. Shoot is I beleive the 14th - 20th of June. It is worth the trip if you like trap guns and trap shooting.

·
Registered
846 Posts
007mike is correct. THe state shoot will have tons of vendors. From SW PA, however, elysburg represents the better part of a 5 hour drive.

There is a comparable state shoot much closer for us. I can be at ohio's state shoot in 2.5 hours - -right off I-70 near columbus - big shoot, lots of vendors and easy access.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts