The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
We as sportsman need to boycott these states also ,colorado is very close to passing some very restrictive laws very soon , like NY did ,,we also need to boycott any groups that support democrats in elections ,( most anti-gun politicans are democrats)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It's funny how the lefties complain how these boycotts take much needed money out of the economy...(<span style="font-style: italic">like they complained about the ESOS boycott</span>)...yet vote in communists who take that same money through over-taxation.

And I can hear them sniffle now about this. Here, these companies have selflessly sacrificed profit for Freedom. They stand for us and with us. They will not stand alone in this!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
That's great news. Thanks for the link.

Now if companies like Armalite and Bushmaster do the same, maybe the Regime's ears will go up.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I'm boycotting NY, does that count?

However, I'll buy all the guns and mags the subjects of NY state are selling, since they now have one year to sell em. Sorry if that's cruel....it's nature's way.....like scavengers picking off the baby turtles off the beach.

I didn't vote for these jokers. It looks like NY is giving CA a run for it's money as being the most ridiculous, and broke, state in the union.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The only way this is going to work if all firearm manufacturers stop selling to New York. Hopefully, they do the right thing and not cater to the almighty dollar. As long as there is one left, Cuomo and his coherts will buy from them no matter how high the cost of the product.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Now 62 on that list!!

Maybe this movement can have the kind of effect that the harrisburg show boycott had.........

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I love it...stick together and we will win this fight

·
Registered
12,195 Posts
For the good of the country; there could be an Executive Order on the way nationalizing firearms and ammunition makers and a decree making all the employees thereof employees of the Federal Government.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I like it, the police loophole. When the gov't has better arms than its citizens, tyranny will follow.

I was listening to Bauer and Rose today, and it's funny that The Regime and the left tout their efforts to disarm law abiding citizens is to 'protect the children', but killing children before they are born is called 'reproductive rights'.

It doesn't make sense. If you want to save kids, why is killing children in their most vulnerable state ok?

It's kinda like the difference between a firing squad and lethal injection. Why is one humane, but the other is barbaric? The double standards never end.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
wyomingcounty said:
I like it, the police loophole. When the gov't has better arms than its citizens, tyranny will follow.

I was listening to Bauer and Rose today, and it's funny that The Regime and the left tout their efforts to disarm law abiding citizens is to 'protect the children', but killing children before they are born is called 'reproductive rights'.

It doesn't make sense. If you want to save kids, why is killing children in their most vulnerable state ok?

It's kinda like the difference between a firing squad and lethal injection. Why is one humane, but the other is barbaric? The double standards never end.

+1 I will never understand how they rationalize that practice!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts