1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
+1

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
yeah thats great but also noticed the little media spin at the end of the article.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
how about that happen where most every one is a republican

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
rebel said:
how about that happen where most every one is a republican

Glad that got knocked down! On a side note though and not trying to start a political battle here but what have the democrats done for us so far! Not much if anything in my opinion!!!! Everything is still as bad if not a little worse in some cases as it was a few yrs ago!!!

·
Registered
25,596 Posts
As of November 2008, there are 92,456 registered voters in Cambria County, PA

Democratic: 57,000 (61.65%)
Republican: 28,285 (30.59%)

Might help explain why Murtha kept being re-elected? Along with the tons of our tax money he managed to fetch back to the county.

·
Registered
25,596 Posts
There ain't no "man hug" thingus, so this will have to do:

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
FYI, their called emoticons.

·
Registered
25,596 Posts
I used "thingus" so Eric would understand it.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just an attempt at some humor in an other wise serious forum. I found many emoticons to download that would fit in on this site well just need to know how to use them.

I live in Cambria County that is why I started this thread to show One guy in Cambria County can and did make a difference.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Black Labs said:
Eric
You really have some nice buddies LOL
Tell me about it! Now that we are finishing the basement I will have a gun closet (yay) so the gun cabinet you sold me awhile back will be on the market. Thanks for that one, it has served me well! Hope things are well on your end of town!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts