The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To promote our new Sponsorship of HuntingPa, Mt. Hope Farm and Game Preserve is pleased to announce that we are running a 15 bird Guided Pheasant Hunt giveaway! Head over to www.mthopegamepreserve.com, scroll to the bottom and click the raffle copter entry form. Entering the contest takes less then 5 minutes. There are 8 ways to enter for 16 chances to win, plus refer up to 10 friends for an additional 10 bonus chances. This is a social media focused giveaway but for those of you that do not have social media accounts you can email me and I will enter you into the contest manually for a single chance plus up to 10 more chances for your friends that confirm you referred them. This giveaway runs through 11:59 PM Dec 31 2013.

Thanks and Good Luck!
Stonecreek

www.mthopegamepreserve.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone is having trouble with the RaffleCopter please let us know. One known issue is that some workplaces are blocking it.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Is there a way that I check to see if I entered correctly? I know I liked the page from the raffle copter.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The winner has been drawn and they have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected. Happy new Year!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts