The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if it works or will my atv fall out?
i thinking about buying one
thanks

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
In theory it should work. I havent seen one being used personally. the only thing I would be afraid of is the front end hoping around or moving on a trailer with no sides. I think you would be better off with tieing down two tires. JMO

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
a friend of mine has one- he loves it but he does tie down the front end of the quad- me- i haul with a trailer- do not like anything in the back of my truck- handles different-

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
If you are talking about the Louisianna Trailer dog I have used it for several years. I have not used the one that attaches to your hitch, but I can tell you the one that attaches to your trailer is absolutely the strongest and best way to trailer an atv that I have ever used. Their customer service is A-1 also!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have used both the truck bed version as well as the trailer version with great success. Super product and does exactly what they say. No worry hauling my ATV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.