The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a pair at pa bowhunters festival,Treeline 8.5 SP sub-zero field boot mossy oak break up,does anyone have these? Are they warm in cold weather and will they last.Ive never owned a pair but they seem very comfortable so far.Just wanted to know if anyboby has any experience with these,thank you.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have a pair of the Grubs Treeline 10.5's that I bought 4 or 5 years ago. I don't wear them much because I don't like how high they are, apparently I've got fat calves. My feet still get cold. I recently learned though that I might not be wearing the correct socks. My buddy told me to put antiperspirant/deodorant on my feet to help with sweating, the first layer of socks should be a polypropylene sock, and then top that off with a heavyweight Merino wool sock. He says that his feet never get cold.

I went to the store, picked out the exact socks, put them on my feet and then tried on a pair of Muck Arctic Sport Mid's that he told me about also. They fit so comfortably that it wasn't funny. I bought two pair of each sock and will now let me son wear the Grubs to see if they work. I'm hoping that they do and that it's my fault all of these years for not wearing the correct socks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts