The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for good grouse hot spots. Not just an SGL, but real specifics. GPS coordinates or exact roads, turn by turn. I live in SE Pa, so nothing too far.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I am looking for the GPS location of the Lost Dutchman gold mine. What in the world would possess you to think anyone who worked to find good grouse coverts would give you the location of them, let alone put them on the internet. The real kicker is, you don't want the spots too far away from you, I am surprised you didn't ask fpr a ride to the spots. The way to find grouse hotspots, use maps and walk your boots off, not expect someone else to do the work for you.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I would like some too... but in NW PA... I mean I have some good spots and do pretty well with my dogs but I would like some more... I really don't want to spend any more time and gas money than I have to...guess I am just a little lazy on the scouting part... So if you could just give me your spots that would be great... You could PM me if you wish... lol.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Here I've been wasting time and energy and sore feet walking and walking potential spots when all I had to do was ask for exact spots with GPS coordinates & directions. Dang, I feel dumb.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Burrs said:
Im looking for good grouse hot spots. Not just an SGL, but real specifics. GPS coordinates or exact roads, turn by turn. I live in SE Pa, so nothing too far.

Thanks in advance.
Apparently I'm the only one seeing the sarcasm literally dripping from this post. Looks like you caught your limit Burrs!!
Well played!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
quackmaster4 said:
Burrs said:

Thanks in advance.
Apparently I'm the only one seeing the sarcasm literally dripping from this post. Looks like you caught your limit Burrs!!
Well played!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
42 deg 7' 46.42" N
80 deg 5' 6.77" W

Best I could do on short notice. It's a real hot spot

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
hang a left out of your driveway. go down to the stop sign and hang a right. at the next light, hang a left. drive 140 miles to the next left at grouse avenue. park on the left. tons of birds there.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Gentlemen,
This is exactly why I started the ethics of Grouse hunting thread, please tell me this guy is messing around.
Pine Creek/Dave

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Pine-Creek said:
Gentlemen,
This is exactly why I started the ethics of Grouse hunting thread, please tell me this guy is messing around.
Pine Creek/Dave
Dave: I think he is a new hunter and realy did not know that grouse spots are a seceret. I think by now he knows he allowed us a little humor at his expence.
When he finds his spots he will protect them.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
quackmaster4 said:
Burrs said:

Thanks in advance.
Well played!
you weren't the only one...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Burrs,these gentlemen are mean to you.I will try and help you with my Yogism.When you come to the fork in the road,TAKE IT.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts