The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a few other message boards I visit, they had a thing they called "group buys". Basically it is something that would be useful to the members. When enough people sign up for it, they get a discount. I've asked permission to do it here and got a green light. I'm going to start small and see how it goes.

I need at least 5 people to join in to make it worthwhile. (that is what makes it a group buy)

For the first group buy, I'm going to offer the re-serving of your center servings. Halo serving will be $8 and regular serving will be $6 (normally $10 and $8)I know that this is mostly for the Excalibur guys, but if all works well I'll be offering other goodies from time to time.

Don't send any money or strings until we have at least 5 people as our group. You can join in the group until Feb. 20th.
Post here if you want to take advantage of the offer. When we have our 5 people I will ask that you start sending strings. Enclose a check or money order for the amount and specify Halo or regular. Be sure to give me your return address and telephone number in case there is problem.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
If you get to arrows, let me know.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I like the sound of this and will be watching for things here in the future.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the ideas guys. But, lets keep this thread open to only those who want to do the group buy. That way we can keep it organized and in one thread.

I want to try to do game cameras, scent control, broadheads, safety systems and the like. I will probably get to arrows at some point. Stop in and have a look from time to time, as some of the group buys may not have the window of opportunity that I have with this one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
COUNT ME IN - I ONLY HAVE ONE TO SERVE RIGHT NOW BUT WOULD LIKE TO KEEP UP ON MY STRINGS. THANKS LEW---- EXCAL. EQUINOX

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
i have an excalibur fff string that could use the halo serving.............bob

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ACE just joined the group, as the PSE string can be changed by the user. I'm going to open it up with what we have.

SEND the strings now.
Arrowhead Taxidermy & Outdoors
1438 Springs Rd.
Springs, Pa. 15562

Don't forget a return address and a phone number.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
cool arrowhead, thx............bob

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
sent mine out tuesday....did it get there yet, lol............bob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts